Tickets for Codegarden 19 Now Available
Don’t miss out on next year’s Codegarden 19 Umbraco event. This past May, we saw the best Umbraco professionals in the industry gather in Odense, Denmark to converge and coalesce ideas about programming, design, and how to properly run a startup. It was the ultimate place for Umbraco networking and learning. Over 600 people were in attendance, representing 200 different businesses. Overall, it was a great success; but we know some of you might have missed out. That’s why we are making tickets available for Umbraco 2019 now. Because…why wait?
Join us for the annual gathering from May 22 to 24, 2019. There you will find a plethora of high-quality sessions from community experts, in-depth workshops, and informative and enlightening speeches from our keynote speakers.
What more can you expect? Three full days of Umbraco education, and a ton of amazing hands-on sessions. Lunch and dinner are also included with your ticket, along with as much coffee, water, and snacks as you can handle.
How much is it? The ticket price for the three-day event is 700 EUR, with everything included. We pride ourselves on pricing far below the average three-day conference, keeping in mind that you will have to pay for your own accommodation and transportation.
What Are the Top Reasons You Should Attend?
1. Your team will come back with at least one, if not several, new ideas. We work hard to make sure all our speakers are knowledgeable about Umbraco and the startups associated with it. It’s our goal to disseminate the best Umbraco information among the community.
2. You won’t waste time. Our conferences are always meaningful and designed with purpose. There is a chance that you might just bump into your next superstar employee, or get that big Umbraco contract.
3. There is no better place to get a new employee excited and motivated about Umbraco. As soon as you or your new employee arrives, you will find an Umbraco community waiting to show you the ropes and let you in on the biggest trade secrets of the industry.
4. You and your team will learn a lot. We offer three half-day workshops that allow attendees to hone their skills right away. Whether you’re a new or seasoned Umbraco veteran, you’ll get something out of these.
5. The conference will improve your everyday interactions with Umbraco. Make your work using CMS simple and less time consuming by learning Umbraco secrets from the pros.
6. Hire and connect with talent. It’s hard to come by ultra-talented Umbraco professionals. By attending Codegarden 19, you will not only be mingling and learning from them, but making professional contacts for life—there are literally hundreds to be made.
7. Your team can’t afford not to be up-to-date. Everyone is going, including the founder of Umbraco: Niels Hartvig and the rest of Umbraco HQ.
Ready to join the passionate, talented community of Umbraco developers? Book a ticket today for Codegarden 19 here. Don’t wait. Tickets are limited.